- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Category Archives: Arizona Divorce
In Arizona, someone with a family law issue can hire an attorney to fully represent him/her in a case, or to perform a specific task. Full representation usually entails a significant upfront fee. The attorney is then responsible for communicating … Continue reading
Divorce can be one of the most stressful, upsetting events in a person’s life. But, does it have to be? A February 13, 2012 Newsweek Article entitled: “Divorce Parties on the Rise as Divorce Becomes Acceptable” by Rebecca Dana discusses … Continue reading
What is the definition of “arbitration”? Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure (hereinafter “ARFLP”) 66(B) defines arbitration as: “a process in which parties agree to submit the issue(s) in the dispute to a neutral third party or parties retained by … Continue reading
Celebrity divorces gain national attention. The nasty celebrity divorces that drag on for years are regular tabloid fodder (Think of Paul McCartney’s divorce). As a nation, we collectively shake our heads as both sides leak out embarrassing information about the … Continue reading
I have practiced in the area of family law in Arizona for over 15 years. I have litigated divorce cases, mediated divorce cases and worked with a team in a collaborative divorce. This is Part 2 of this article, in … Continue reading
On March 27, 2011, someone wrote in to Dear Abby explaining that he wanted to mediate his divorce, and his wife told him if he wanted a divorce, he would need to get a lawyer. Abby, in her infinite wisdom … Continue reading
This Article is part of a two part series describing the process when I mediate a divorce matter in Arizona. The process is similar for other mediated family law cases where documents need to be filed with the Court. The … Continue reading
New Custody laws in Arizona have made significant changes. Continue reading
Family law mediation process explained in Arizona. Use a mediator in AZ to complete your divorce. Continue reading