- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Category Archives: Phoenix Arbitration
How to Prepare for a Mediation in AZ
The Boy Scout’s motto – Be Prepared – applies to mediation in Phoenix AZ. Below are four ideas of how you can prepare yourself for a successful mediation. 1. Understand what is not worth fighting about. Before refusing to bend … Continue reading
What is the difference between Mediation and Arbitration in Arizona?
Mediation and arbitration are both methods to resolve disputes out of court. However, the similarities end there. In arbitration, the proceeding is governed by an arbitrator who hears testimony and otherwise reviews evidence, like a trial. The arbitrator then makes … Continue reading