- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona collaborative divorce attorney
This article is the second part of an article exploring the Arizona attorney’s role in the collaborative process and various ethical problems that arise. The first part of this article Collaborative Divorce Process AZ. 3. Ethical Question: Doesn’t an attorney … Continue reading
What is Collaborative Law? A. Definition The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) defines Collaborative Practice as: “A dispute resolution practice in which: settlement-by-agreement is intentionally pursued as the positive outcome of legal representation; cooperative practices replace adversarial techniques and … Continue reading