- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona divorce mediation
Mediation is a way to minimize the pain, anxiety and cost associated with a litigated divorce (or other family law matters). The mediator works with the parties to reach an agreement out of Court. With a full agreement, neither party … Continue reading
The Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure (hereinafter “ARFLP”) define mediation as “a voluntary confidential process in which parties enter into one or more private discussions with a neutral third party to resolve the dispute.” ARFLP 66(B). The Arizona Rules … Continue reading
On March 27, 2011, someone wrote in to Dear Abby explaining that he wanted to mediate his divorce, and his wife told him if he wanted a divorce, he would need to get a lawyer. Abby, in her infinite wisdom … Continue reading
This Article is part of a two part series describing the process when I mediate a divorce matter in Arizona. The process is similar for other mediated family law cases where documents need to be filed with the Court. The … Continue reading
You have decided to avoid the Arizona Divorce Process of going to court. Now what? All parties to a dispute must agree to mediate, as it is a voluntary process in Arizona, in most cases. Therefore, your goal is now … Continue reading
The Boy Scout’s motto – Be Prepared – applies to mediation in Phoenix AZ. Below are four ideas of how you can prepare yourself for a successful mediation. 1. Understand what is not worth fighting about. Before refusing to bend … Continue reading
Different mediators in Arizona employ different styles of mediation. The most well known in the divorce mediation process is called “facilitative.” This means the mediator guides parties toward their own solutions. The mediator helps the parties develop and analyze possible … Continue reading
Phoenix divorce mediation is an option to going to court if you are getting divorced in Arizona. Continue reading
Using mediation instead of going to court for an Arizona Divorce Continue reading