- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona family law mediation
The Boy Scout’s motto – Be Prepared – applies to mediation in Phoenix AZ. Below are four ideas of how you can prepare yourself for a successful mediation. 1. Understand what is not worth fighting about. Before refusing to bend … Continue reading
As a Family Law Attorney in Arizona, I am not a fan of people using paralegals in lieu of attorneys in most situations. Paralegals are not allowed to give legal advice, so you may end up with forms that are … Continue reading
What Do You Do If You Are Mediating your Arizona Divorce and You Believe That Your Spouse Has Hidden Assets?
What Do You Do If You Are Mediating Your Arizona Divorce , But You Think That Your Spouse May Have Hidden Assets? Some parties to a divorce think that the other party has hidden assets. It is true that people … Continue reading
Generally there are three types of mediation. These would include Evaluative, Facilitative and Transformative Mediation. What is Evaluative Mediation? Evaluative mediation is a process that is based on using settlement conferences that are run by judges. Attorneys will normally work … Continue reading
Alona M. Gottfried Simmons & Gottfried, PLLC a Professional Limited Liability Company 8160 E. Butherus Dr., Suite #7 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Telephone (480) 998-1500 Facsimile (480) 998-6074 Alona@SGLawAZ.com AREAS OF PRACTICE Alternative Dispute Resolution: Mediation, facilitation, collaborative divorce law, training, … Continue reading