- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona mediator
I recently saw an article with a similar title as the one above and decided to put in my two cents on the topic. As a long time Arizona attorney and mediator, I have gotten to see the range of … Continue reading
If you are reading this article, you are likely contemplating or facing a divorce. As a divorce attorney of almost 15 years and a long-term mediator, I am here to tell you that there are options on how you can … Continue reading
In Arizona, you do not have to have a trial to determine the issue of child custody. Parties to a dissolution action, a paternity action or a modification action can sit down with a mediator and just work it out. … Continue reading
There are so many reasons to mediate your dispute, rather than litigate it. Below are the reasons environmentally aware people would want to mediate: 1. You will save trees. Litigation often requires a lot of paper. I have had litigated … Continue reading
How do mediators in Phoenix help people to resolve conflict. You do not have to go to court in Arizona to resolve a dispute. An Arizona mediator can help you solve a potential lawsuit. Continue reading
For an Arizona Divorce how much does a mediator in Arizona cost? Hiring a mediator to settle a divorce in Arizona is typically less than litigation. Continue reading
What are your options when one party does not comply with Court Orders in Arizona. Mediation may be an option to going back to court. Continue reading
A business conflict in Arizona does not always have to end up in the courtroom. There are other ways to settle a dispute such as hiring a mediator. A mediation for a business dispute is not only quicker than litigating but less expensive. Continue reading
In Arizona, mediation is not a regulated field. Someone who cannot even spell “mediation” can hang out a shingle and begin soliciting business. Therefore, consumers need to beware. As with any other field, both training and experience are important. If … Continue reading