- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: az mediator
In 2004, a Court elucidated the importance of mediation recently espoused by many Courts around the world. In Halsey v. Milton Keynes General NHS Trust, the British Civil Court of Appeal decided that alternative dispute resolution – including mediation – … Continue reading
As a mediator in Arizona, I have seen all styles of negotiation. Many people and companies seem to think negotiations mean you have to be unrelenting and overly aggressive. For example, • There are those that start at an impossibly … Continue reading
Mediation AZ is a method of ending conflicts without going to court. The parties will use a mediator that is trained in conflict resolution to solve all of the issues. If you do not end up settling in Mediation in AZ you do not waive your right to go to court. Continue reading
Family law mediation process explained in Arizona. Use a mediator in AZ to complete your divorce. Continue reading
If you are reading this article, you are likely contemplating or facing a divorce. As a divorce attorney of almost 15 years and a long-term mediator, I am here to tell you that there are options on how you can … Continue reading
What are your options when one party does not comply with Court Orders in Arizona. Mediation may be an option to going back to court. Continue reading
Hire a mediator in Arizona to settle Neighborhood diputes. Continue reading
As a Family Law Attorney in Arizona, I am not a fan of people using paralegals in lieu of attorneys in most situations. Paralegals are not allowed to give legal advice, so you may end up with forms that are … Continue reading
When Going to court in Arizona can cost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, who can afford pay to litigate in this current economy? Okay, who can afford to litigate other than corporations that received TARP money? Conflicts do … Continue reading