- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: Collaborative Divorce Process Arizona
What is the Collaborative Divorce Process Used in Arizona : Part 1
A. Generally. Collaborative divorce is a method of resolving a family law issue through cooperative means with an agreement to not litigate the case and to disclose information voluntarily. If the parties later choose to litigate, they cannot not use … Continue reading
Role of an Arizona Attorney in the Collaborative Divorce Process and Ethical Considerations : Part 1
In the collaborative process, a separate collaborative lawyer is retained by each party. This lawyer must be licensed to practice law. The attorney has a unique challenge in the collaborative process. Attorneys generally have the litigation process and posturing engrained … Continue reading