- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: divorce arizona
If you were served with a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage or a Petition for Legal Separation (hereinafter “Petition”), ignoring it may result in unfair or otherwise undesirable orders. If you fail to formerly respond to the Petition within 20 … Continue reading
As long as you or your spouse has been a resident of Arizona for 90 days or more at the time of filing, you can get a divorce in Arizona. If you are in the military and serving overseas, Arizona … Continue reading
A divorce is initiated in Arizona when a party filed a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. The party who files the Petition is called the “Petitioner.” The other party is called the “Respondent.” The Petitioner has to serve the Respondent … Continue reading
I am a legal assistant for a law and mediation firm in Scottsdale Arizona, and I assist with family law matters. I have had a front row seat to observe the benefits of mediation, and the effect that costly and … Continue reading
There are a number of divorce laws in Arizona that the Court and parties are to rely on in the Arizona divorce process. There are statutes (called the “Arizona Revised Statutes” or “A.R.S.”), which are laws created by the Arizona … Continue reading
In an Arizona divorce, the parties’ community property must be divided equitably. The Arizona Divorce Laws are as follows; What is community property? Community property includes any property obtained during the marriage. The exception is property one party obtains through … Continue reading
New Custody laws in Arizona have made significant changes. Continue reading
Using mediation instead of going to court for an Arizona Divorce Continue reading