- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: divorce az
Can I Get Divorced In Arizona If I Am Out Of The State Or Country?
As long as you or your spouse has been a resident of Arizona for 90 days or more at the time of filing, you can get a divorce in Arizona. If you are in the military and serving overseas, Arizona … Continue reading
The Easy Arizona Divorce
The office supply store Staples is well known for their “Easy Button.” A person presses the large red button and quickly gets what he/she wants. Is there an Easy Button for divorces in AZ? There are admittedly very few easy … Continue reading
How Do Assets Get Divided In An Arizona Divorce?
In an Arizona divorce, the parties’ community property must be divided equitably. The Arizona Divorce Laws are as follows; What is community property? Community property includes any property obtained during the marriage. The exception is property one party obtains through … Continue reading
Proposed New Custody Laws in Arizona
New Custody laws in Arizona have made significant changes. Continue reading
If you are reading this article, you are likely contemplating or facing a divorce. As a divorce attorney of almost 15 years and a long-term mediator, I am here to tell you that there are options on how you can … Continue reading
Divorce Arizona – If Mediation Is So Great, Why Doesn’t Everyone In Arizona Use It?
Mediation is effective at resolving disputes quickly, inexpensively and confidentially. Around 90 percent of all people who try mediation end their conflict in mediation. You read that correctly: almost all mediations are successful – no risky and expensive litigation necessary. … Continue reading
Ground Rules To Help Make Your Arizona Mediation Successful
How to have a successful mediation in Phoenix Arizona Continue reading
Minimize Negative Effects of Divorce on Your Children in Arizona
How to minimize the negative effects of a divorce in Arizona on your children. Arizona Divorce effects on children. Continue reading
Is Arizona a No Fault Divorce State?
Divorce Arizona – Is the state of Arizona a no fault divorce state? Continue reading