- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: divorce in az
When in an Arizona divorce, it is very important to plan the transfer of property between spouses very carefully. In most cases, no taxable income is recognized on the transfer of property such as stocks and real estate between spouses. … Continue reading
As long as you or your spouse has been a resident of Arizona for 90 days or more at the time of filing, you can get a divorce in Arizona. If you are in the military and serving overseas, Arizona … Continue reading
Family law mediation process explained in Arizona. Use a mediator in AZ to complete your divorce. Continue reading
If you are reading this article, you are likely contemplating or facing a divorce. As a divorce attorney of almost 15 years and a long-term mediator, I am here to tell you that there are options on how you can … Continue reading
Are you facing a Divorce in Arizona? Mediation may be the first option to explore in getting your divorce complete. Continue reading
How to minimize the negative effects of a divorce in Arizona on your children. Arizona Divorce effects on children. Continue reading