- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: evaluative mediation
Are There Different Types of Mediations? – Phoenix Arizona
Generally there are three types of mediation. These would include Evaluative, Facilitative and Transformative Mediation. What is Evaluative Mediation? Evaluative mediation is a process that is based on using settlement conferences that are run by judges. Attorneys will normally work … Continue reading
Posted in Arizona Mediation Information Tagged adr, alternative dispute resolution, arizona divorce mediation, arizona family law mediation, Arizona Mediation, arizona mediator, chandler divorce mediation, chandler mediator, conflict resolution arizona, evaluative mediation, facilitative mediation, hire a mediator, hire a mediator in the metro phoenix area, metro phoenix mediation, metro phoenix mediator, phoenix divorce mediation, phoenix divorce mediator, transformative mediation Leave a comment