- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: litigation vs. mediation
There are many good reasons to mediate your family law dispute. For example, it is generally significantly less expensive, stressful and time consuming than litigation. However, a big reason to avoid court and mediate the matter is that Court is … Continue reading
There are so many reasons to mediate your dispute, rather than litigate it. Below are the reasons environmentally aware people would want to mediate: 1. You will save trees. Litigation often requires a lot of paper. I have had litigated … Continue reading