- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: mediation and court
What the Arizona Family Court Rules Say About Mediation
The Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure (hereinafter “ARFLP”) define mediation as “a voluntary confidential process in which parties enter into one or more private discussions with a neutral third party to resolve the dispute.” ARFLP 66(B). The Arizona Rules … Continue reading