- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: negotiation tips
In Part 1 of this blog, I discussed some of the “bad” negotiation tactics that derail settlement, as well as provided five tips for successful negotiations. Below are seven additional tips for negotiations. 6. Understand your options. Have a Plan … Continue reading
As a mediator in Arizona, I have seen all styles of negotiation. Many people and companies seem to think negotiations mean you have to be unrelenting and overly aggressive. For example, • There are those that start at an impossibly … Continue reading