- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: scottsdale mediator
You have decided to avoid the Arizona Divorce Process of going to court. Now what? All parties to a dispute must agree to mediate, as it is a voluntary process in Arizona, in most cases. Therefore, your goal is now … Continue reading
Mediation AZ is a method of ending conflicts without going to court. The parties will use a mediator that is trained in conflict resolution to solve all of the issues. If you do not end up settling in Mediation in AZ you do not waive your right to go to court. Continue reading
MEDIATION PRACTICE MOVES TO NORTH SCOTTSDALE Scottsdale Mediation Scottsdale, Arizona now has a new mediation firm. Simmons & Gottfried, PLLC (featured in AZMediator.com) has moved to a new office in the Scottsdale Airpark. The office is conveniently located minutes off … Continue reading
If you are reading this article, you are likely contemplating or facing a divorce. As a divorce attorney of almost 15 years and a long-term mediator, I am here to tell you that there are options on how you can … Continue reading
How do mediators in Phoenix help people to resolve conflict. You do not have to go to court in Arizona to resolve a dispute. An Arizona mediator can help you solve a potential lawsuit. Continue reading
What does it cost to get divorced in Arizona. The fees for getting divorced in Arizona can vary depending on whether you settle out of court or end up in the courtroom. Continue reading
What Arizona attorneys want, more than anything else, are happy, satisfied clients. Happy, satisfied clients make attorneys’ jobs fulfilling. These types of clients are also more likely to pay their bills, not complain and refer their friends and colleagues to … Continue reading
Alona M. Gottfried Simmons & Gottfried, PLLC a Professional Limited Liability Company 8160 E. Butherus Dr., Suite #7 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Telephone (480) 998-1500 Facsimile (480) 998-6074 Alona@SGLawAZ.com AREAS OF PRACTICE Alternative Dispute Resolution: Mediation, facilitation, collaborative divorce law, training, … Continue reading