- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona child support
This article concerns the new child support guidelines in the state of Arizona. The new AZ Child Support Guides go into effect on May 31, 2011. Continue reading
Joint Custody Agreements may have to be modified from time to time. This may be because the children are getting older and have different needs. It could also be that one or both of the parents’ schedules or residences have … Continue reading
In Arizona, child support is calculated pursuant to the Arizona Child Support Guidelines. The Guidelines can be found on line at: http://www.supreme.state.az.us/dr/childsup/CSG2004.pdf. The Guidelines are intended to approximate: “the amount that would have been spent on the children if the … Continue reading