- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona divorce attorney
In an Arizona divorce, the parties’ community property must be divided equitably. The Arizona Divorce Laws are as follows; What is community property? Community property includes any property obtained during the marriage. The exception is property one party obtains through … Continue reading
How to minimize the negative effects of a divorce in Arizona on your children. Arizona Divorce effects on children. Continue reading
When Going to court in Arizona can cost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, who can afford pay to litigate in this current economy? Okay, who can afford to litigate other than corporations that received TARP money? Conflicts do … Continue reading
When couples accrue property during the Arizona marriage in any way other than gift or inheritance(community property), they need an effective manner to divide that property during the divorce. Arizona law requires an “equitable” (near equal) division of community property. … Continue reading