- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona divorce papers
The Arizona Court prefers that divorcing parties reach their own agreements. This is because parties tend to be happier and more compliant with orders when they agree to the terms of the divorce. Further, the Court knows that parties are … Continue reading
Spousal Maintenance, also known as “alimony” is financial support given to a spouse in a dissolution of marriage or legal separation action. Spousal maintenance is sometimes intended just to help a party get back on his/her feet (for example, support … Continue reading