- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: az child custody
Parents of divorced or separated parents often want to know when their children can decide where they want to live. In fact, Arizona has no “magic age” at which the children can choose their own parenting time schedule. The Court … Continue reading
Arizona recognizes rights to custody of or access with children for non-parents under certain circumstances. This article will address two forms of non-parental access to children through the family law Court: grandparents’ rights and what is called in loco parentis … Continue reading
Joint Custody Agreements may have to be modified from time to time. This may be because the children are getting older and have different needs. It could also be that one or both of the parents’ schedules or residences have … Continue reading
If you have custody orders through the Arizona courts, you cannot move with the common children out of state, or even over 100 miles in state, absent an agreement or a Court Order. If the other parent contests the move, … Continue reading