- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: az collaborative lawyer
A. Generally. Collaborative divorce is a method of resolving a family law issue through cooperative means with an agreement to not litigate the case and to disclose information voluntarily. If the parties later choose to litigate, they cannot not use … Continue reading
This article is the second part of an article exploring the Arizona attorney’s role in the collaborative process and various ethical problems that arise. The first part of this article Collaborative Divorce Process AZ. 3. Ethical Question: Doesn’t an attorney … Continue reading