- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: az divorce mediation
Dear Abby Hits The Nail On The Head Regarding Mediated Divorces
On March 27, 2011, someone wrote in to Dear Abby explaining that he wanted to mediate his divorce, and his wife told him if he wanted a divorce, he would need to get a lawyer. Abby, in her infinite wisdom … Continue reading
What Happens in an Arizona Divorce Mediation: Step By Step (Part One)
This Article is part of a two part series describing the process when I mediate a divorce matter in Arizona. The process is similar for other mediated family law cases where documents need to be filed with the Court. The … Continue reading
Divorce Arizona – If Mediation Is So Great, Why Doesn’t Everyone In Arizona Use It?
Mediation is effective at resolving disputes quickly, inexpensively and confidentially. Around 90 percent of all people who try mediation end their conflict in mediation. You read that correctly: almost all mediations are successful – no risky and expensive litigation necessary. … Continue reading