- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: chandler divorce mediation
Generally there are three types of mediation. These would include Evaluative, Facilitative and Transformative Mediation. What is Evaluative Mediation? Evaluative mediation is a process that is based on using settlement conferences that are run by judges. Attorneys will normally work … Continue reading
Alona M. Gottfried Simmons & Gottfried, PLLC a Professional Limited Liability Company 8160 E. Butherus Dr., Suite #7 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Telephone (480) 998-1500 Facsimile (480) 998-6074 Alona@SGLawAZ.com AREAS OF PRACTICE Alternative Dispute Resolution: Mediation, facilitation, collaborative divorce law, training, … Continue reading