- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: child custody arizona
Parents of divorced or separated parents often want to know when their children can decide where they want to live. In fact, Arizona has no “magic age” at which the children can choose their own parenting time schedule. The Court … Continue reading
Arizona recognizes rights to custody of or access with children for non-parents under certain circumstances. This article will address two forms of non-parental access to children through the family law Court: grandparents’ rights and what is called in loco parentis … Continue reading
A paternity action is what one files when they have a child or children with another person who is not his/her spouse. In an Arizona paternity action, the Court will establish who the father of the child/children is. If a … Continue reading
In Arizona, the Courts are required to determine whether parents are to have joint custody or sole custody when the parents file for an Arizona divorce or file a paternity action (where the parents were never married). The Court also … Continue reading
This article is about mediation and mediating child custody in Arizona. In Arizona there are other options besides going to court to settle a divorce and the matters that are involved in settling a divorce in Arizona. Continue reading