- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: child support arizona
This article concerns the new child support guidelines in the state of Arizona. The new AZ Child Support Guides go into effect on May 31, 2011. Continue reading
A paternity action is what one files when they have a child or children with another person who is not his/her spouse. In an Arizona paternity action, the Court will establish who the father of the child/children is. If a … Continue reading
In Arizona, child support is calculated pursuant to the Arizona Child Support Guidelines. The Guidelines can be found on line at: http://www.supreme.state.az.us/dr/childsup/CSG2004.pdf. The Guidelines are intended to approximate: “the amount that would have been spent on the children if the … Continue reading