- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: family law az
Arizona Family Law Masters
What is a family law master? The Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure define a family law master as “a person appointed by the court, including a family law conference officer, to take evidence on one or more disputed issues … Continue reading
How is Child Custody Determined in Arizona?
In Arizona, the Courts are required to determine whether parents are to have joint custody or sole custody when the parents file for an Arizona divorce or file a paternity action (where the parents were never married). The Court also … Continue reading