- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: getting divorced in arizona
The Worst Day in Family Law Mediation is Better Than the Best Day in Litigation
I recently saw an article with a similar title as the one above and decided to put in my two cents on the topic. As a long time Arizona attorney and mediator, I have gotten to see the range of … Continue reading
Divorce in Arizona your First Step
Are you facing a Divorce in Arizona? Mediation may be the first option to explore in getting your divorce complete. Continue reading
Can We Mediate Even If We Don’t Get Along?
It is possible to use a mediator in Arizona even if the parties do not get along. You can keep the parties in separate rooms to conduct a mediation. Continue reading