- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: mediation divorce arizona
Using mediation instead of going to court for an Arizona Divorce Continue reading
It is possible to use a mediator in Arizona even if the parties do not get along. You can keep the parties in separate rooms to conduct a mediation. Continue reading
One of the benefits of Arizona mediation is that the documents, communications and acts in mediation are confidential. Mediation confidentiality is protected by Arizona law. The applicable law is located at Arizona Revised Statute section § 12-2238. Further, all participants … Continue reading
When couples accrue property during the Arizona marriage in any way other than gift or inheritance(community property), they need an effective manner to divide that property during the divorce. Arizona law requires an “equitable” (near equal) division of community property. … Continue reading
As an Arizona employment and Arizona family law attorney, I have seen the negative impact of litigation on its participants. Though litigation is often necessary to pursue one’s rights, it has many disadvantages. In a nutshell, the litigation process is: … Continue reading