- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: mediation vs. litigation
Why Going To Court Is Risky Compared To Arizona Family Law Mediation
There are many good reasons to mediate your family law dispute. For example, it is generally significantly less expensive, stressful and time consuming than litigation. However, a big reason to avoid court and mediate the matter is that Court is … Continue reading
Why using Mediation will lower your carbon footprint versus Litigation in Arizona
There are so many reasons to mediate your dispute, rather than litigate it. Below are the reasons environmentally aware people would want to mediate: 1. You will save trees. Litigation often requires a lot of paper. I have had litigated … Continue reading