- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: phoenix divorce mediator
Phoenix divorce mediation is an option to going to court if you are getting divorced in Arizona. Continue reading
Generally there are three types of mediation. These would include Evaluative, Facilitative and Transformative Mediation. What is Evaluative Mediation? Evaluative mediation is a process that is based on using settlement conferences that are run by judges. Attorneys will normally work … Continue reading
Mediation is very different from the adversarial process of arbitration and litigation. What is Litigation? Litigation is probably the best known form of getting a dispute resolved and probably one of the most expensive as well. Litigation can have considerable … Continue reading