- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: phoenix divorce mediator
Do I Still Have To Go To Court If I Use An Phoenix Divorce Mediator?
Phoenix divorce mediation is an option to going to court if you are getting divorced in Arizona. Continue reading
Are There Different Types of Mediations? – Phoenix Arizona
Generally there are three types of mediation. These would include Evaluative, Facilitative and Transformative Mediation. What is Evaluative Mediation? Evaluative mediation is a process that is based on using settlement conferences that are run by judges. Attorneys will normally work … Continue reading
Posted in Arizona Mediation Information Tagged adr, alternative dispute resolution, arizona divorce mediation, arizona family law mediation, Arizona Mediation, arizona mediator, chandler divorce mediation, chandler mediator, conflict resolution arizona, evaluative mediation, facilitative mediation, hire a mediator, hire a mediator in the metro phoenix area, metro phoenix mediation, metro phoenix mediator, phoenix divorce mediation, phoenix divorce mediator, transformative mediation Leave a comment
How is Mediation different from Arbitration or Litigation? – Arizona
Mediation is very different from the adversarial process of arbitration and litigation. What is Litigation? Litigation is probably the best known form of getting a dispute resolved and probably one of the most expensive as well. Litigation can have considerable … Continue reading
Posted in Arizona Mediation Information Tagged adr, alternative dispute resolution, Arizona Mediation, arizona mediator, how is mediation different from arbitration or litigation, i need a mediator in phoenix, mediation phoenix, mediation scottsdale, mediator, mediator phoenix, phoenix divorce mediation, phoenix divorce mediator, Phoenix Mediation, phoenix mediator, scottsdale divorce mediator, scottsdale mediation, what is arbitration, what is litigation, what is mediation Leave a comment