- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: phoenix divorce
How to Prepare for a Mediation in AZ
The Boy Scout’s motto – Be Prepared – applies to mediation in Phoenix AZ. Below are four ideas of how you can prepare yourself for a successful mediation. 1. Understand what is not worth fighting about. Before refusing to bend … Continue reading
Are There Different types of Mediation in AZ?
Different mediators in Arizona employ different styles of mediation. The most well known in the divorce mediation process is called “facilitative.” This means the mediator guides parties toward their own solutions. The mediator helps the parties develop and analyze possible … Continue reading
Arizonans who want a Arizona divorce need to file a “dissolution of marriage” proceeding in the State’s Superior Court. Arizona is a no fault divorce state. This means that a party does not have to allege wrongdoing to obtain a … Continue reading
How Do Property and Assets Get Divided In An Arizona Divorce Mediation? – Mediation Divorce Arizona
When couples accrue property during the Arizona marriage in any way other than gift or inheritance(community property), they need an effective manner to divide that property during the divorce. Arizona law requires an “equitable” (near equal) division of community property. … Continue reading
Posted in Arizona Mediation Information Tagged adr arizona, adr services, adr services inc, arizona adr, Arizona Divorce, arizona divorce attorney, arizona divorce lawyer, arizona divorce mediation, arizona family law, arizona family law attorney, arizona family lawyers, divorce arizona, divorce lawyer arizona, divorce mediation, divorce mediation arizona, divorce phoenix, family law arizona, lawyer for arizona divorce, mediation arizona, mediation az, mediation divorce arizona, mediation service, mediation services arizona, phoenix adr, phoenix az mediation, phoenix divorce Leave a comment