- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: who is petitioner in child custody mediation arizona
What Happens in an Arizona Paternity Action?
A paternity action is what one files when they have a child or children with another person who is not his/her spouse. In an Arizona paternity action, the Court will establish who the father of the child/children is. If a … Continue reading
Posted in Arizona Divorce Law Tagged arizona attorney, arizona family law attorney, Arizona Mediation, arizona mediator, arizona superior court child custody, az dna test, child custody arizona, child custody forms arizona, child custody laws for arizona, child custody laws in arizona, child support arizona, dna test arizona, family law lawyer, fathers righ child custody attorney arizona, joint custody child support arizona, Phoenix Mediation, phoenix mediator, who is petitioner in child custody mediation arizona Leave a comment
The Horror Stories of Family Law Litigation and why Mediation may be a better choice in Arizona
We have all heard the horror stories of divorce actions – the friend who had to pay an attorney tens of thousands of dollars for representation; the neighbor whose family law litigation lasted over a year; or the family member … Continue reading
Posted in Family Law Mediation Arizona Tagged arizona family law, court mediation in arizona, court mediator arizona, family law arizona, family law attorney arizona, family law attorneys in phoenix arizona, family law attornies in phoenix arizona, who is petitioner in child custody mediation arizona Leave a comment