- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Category Archives: Divorce Arizona
Divorce can often times be very stressful! Couples facing divorce are also faced with import decisions about their assets. As the Arizona Real Estate market continues to be volatile, a short sale is often the answer to couples facing such … Continue reading
Pay as you go divorce option in Arizona. Mediation is a way to resolve conflict without going to court. If you have a family law matter in Arizona you may want to consider mediation as an option to settle your divorce. Continue reading
As long as you or your spouse has been a resident of Arizona for 90 days or more at the time of filing, you can get a divorce in Arizona. If you are in the military and serving overseas, Arizona … Continue reading
In a litigated divorce in Arizona can cost as much as a new car for each party – sometimes as much as a 2011 Ferrari. It is not unusual to spend over $10,000.00 on attorney’s fees alone during the first … Continue reading
In an Arizona divorce, the parties’ community property must be divided equitably. The Arizona Divorce Laws are as follows; What is community property? Community property includes any property obtained during the marriage. The exception is property one party obtains through … Continue reading
Using mediation instead of going to court for an Arizona Divorce Continue reading
Pets become part of a family. So what happens to Fluffy, Fido or Speedy when the family breaks up? Courts treat pets like property (I know: the horror). However, it is also not realistic to expect a Court to order … Continue reading
Mediation is effective at resolving disputes quickly, inexpensively and confidentially. Around 90 percent of all people who try mediation end their conflict in mediation. You read that correctly: almost all mediations are successful – no risky and expensive litigation necessary. … Continue reading