- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Category Archives: Mediation
The legal matter has concluded, but there is an outstanding bill for attorney’s fees. The client does not believe he/she should have to pay the full balance (or does not believe he/she can afford to do so), and the attorney … Continue reading
The New York Times is in a contract dispute with the Newspaper Guild of New York. The parties have agreed to mediate their dispute. An article entitled “New York Times Turns To Mediation To Break Contract Deadlock” by Katherine Fung, … Continue reading
Most good attorneys at least consider mediation at some point during a case. All actions attorneys take during a case are to promote the interests of their clients. In most cases, mediation is the best option for clients. However, attorneys … Continue reading
People do not have to live in the same city, county, state or even country to mediate their dispute. One or both parties can be somewhere outside of the mediator’s office during the mediation. First, parties can mediate over the … Continue reading
I read an article entitled: “To Boldly Forgo: Trekkie Loses His Painstakingly Recreated Star Trek Flat To Ex-Wife In Divorce,” in the Daily Mail (dated January 27, 2012 and written by Emma Reynolds) about a divorcing man who stands to … Continue reading
People sometimes choose to forego mediation or negotiation, thinking that their best option is just to let the judge or jury decide. People reach this decision for a number of reasons. For example: Some people have negotiated for some period … Continue reading
On June 22, 2011, the UN News Centre reported that the United Nations General Assembly issued a resolution directing its members to utilize mediation. While the United Nations Charter already advocates for the use of mediation and peaceful settlements of … Continue reading