- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Category Archives: Phoenix Mediation
Different mediators in Arizona employ different styles of mediation. The most well known in the divorce mediation process is called “facilitative.” This means the mediator guides parties toward their own solutions. The mediator helps the parties develop and analyze possible … Continue reading
Phoenix divorce mediation is an option to going to court if you are getting divorced in Arizona. Continue reading
Phoenix Mediation is an option to litigation in Arizona. Continue reading
For an Arizona Divorce how much does a mediator in Arizona cost? Hiring a mediator to settle a divorce in Arizona is typically less than litigation. Continue reading
In Arizona, mediation is not a regulated field. Someone who cannot even spell “mediation” can hang out a shingle and begin soliciting business. Therefore, consumers need to beware. As with any other field, both training and experience are important. If … Continue reading
What Arizona attorneys want, more than anything else, are happy, satisfied clients. Happy, satisfied clients make attorneys’ jobs fulfilling. These types of clients are also more likely to pay their bills, not complain and refer their friends and colleagues to … Continue reading
As an Arizona employment and Arizona family law attorney, I have seen the negative impact of litigation on its participants. Though litigation is often necessary to pursue one’s rights, it has many disadvantages. In a nutshell, the litigation process is: … Continue reading