- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona family law mediator
I am a legal assistant for a law and mediation firm in Scottsdale Arizona, and I assist with family law matters. I have had a front row seat to observe the benefits of mediation, and the effect that costly and … Continue reading
The Boy Scout’s motto – Be Prepared – applies to mediation in Phoenix AZ. Below are four ideas of how you can prepare yourself for a successful mediation. 1. Understand what is not worth fighting about. Before refusing to bend … Continue reading
Phoenix Mediator, You can use a family law mediator to help resolves disputes in families. Continue reading
As a Family Law Attorney in Arizona, I am not a fan of people using paralegals in lieu of attorneys in most situations. Paralegals are not allowed to give legal advice, so you may end up with forms that are … Continue reading
One of the benefits of Arizona mediation is that the documents, communications and acts in mediation are confidential. Mediation confidentiality is protected by Arizona law. The applicable law is located at Arizona Revised Statute section § 12-2238. Further, all participants … Continue reading
Choosing Mediation in Arizona is a great option to resolve or prevent conflict in your life. Mediation, and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”), including Collaborative law and facilitation, are powerful methods of resolving conflict that allows the participants … Continue reading