- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona mediators
Using a Mediator to Get Divorced in Arizona When You Were Never Married
There are over five million couples that are not married that live together. There are hundreds of thousands of gay couples in Arizona to whom the government has denied the right to marry. The divorce process is only available to married people in Arizona. Continue reading
Why To Use A Mediator When Resolving Business Disputes in Arizona
Today’s business world moves very quickly and success depends upon establishing and maintaining successful working relationships. The difference between success and failure can often be simply communicating and resolving disputes amicably before the relationships are forever damaged. Mediation can successfully … Continue reading
Arizonans who want a Arizona divorce need to file a “dissolution of marriage” proceeding in the State’s Superior Court. Arizona is a no fault divorce state. This means that a party does not have to allege wrongdoing to obtain a … Continue reading
Is Mediation In Arizona Confidential?
One of the benefits of Arizona mediation is that the documents, communications and acts in mediation are confidential. Mediation confidentiality is protected by Arizona law. The applicable law is located at Arizona Revised Statute section § 12-2238. Further, all participants … Continue reading
Posted in Family Law Mediation Arizona Tagged arizona divorce mediation, arizona family law mediator, arizona mediators, arizona revised statute, Arizona Revised Statute section § 12-2238, az family law mediation, az family law mediator, divorce alternative arizona, divorce mediation, find a mediator, medation, medator, mediation confidential, mediation confidentiality, mediation divorce, mediation divorce arizona, phoenix mediators Leave a comment