- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: az collaborative divorce
Role of an Arizona Attorney in the Collaborative Divorce Process and Ethical Considerations : Part 1
In the collaborative process, a separate collaborative lawyer is retained by each party. This lawyer must be licensed to practice law. The attorney has a unique challenge in the collaborative process. Attorneys generally have the litigation process and posturing engrained … Continue reading
When is Collaborative Law the Best Option for my Arizona Divorce?
A. What is Collaborative Divorce Law? Collaborative law is a method of resolving disputes without litigation. The parties agree to stop, delay or avoid litigation and hire professionals trained in collaborative law to negotiate settlement. The parties may just hire … Continue reading
Arizona Collaborative Divorce : What is it?
What is Collaborative Law? A. Definition The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) defines Collaborative Practice as: “A dispute resolution practice in which: settlement-by-agreement is intentionally pursued as the positive outcome of legal representation; cooperative practices replace adversarial techniques and … Continue reading
Arizona Collaborative Divorce
Collaborative divorce in Arizona is used to settle a divorce outside of the courtroom. Continue reading