- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: divorce mediator
A Recent Review of Family Law Mediation in Arizona
Mediation is a way to minimize the pain, anxiety and cost associated with a litigated divorce (or other family law matters). The mediator works with the parties to reach an agreement out of Court. With a full agreement, neither party … Continue reading
A Happy Divorce
Divorce can be one of the most stressful, upsetting events in a person’s life. But, does it have to be? A February 13, 2012 Newsweek Article entitled: “Divorce Parties on the Rise as Divorce Becomes Acceptable” by Rebecca Dana discusses … Continue reading
Posted in Arizona Divorce Tagged divorce mediation, divorce mediator, happy divorce, mediation and divorce, mediator Leave a comment
Top 7 Myths about going to Mediation in Arizona
In Arizona mediation is binding. Many people believe that mediation in Arizona in not binding when in fact it is. Continue reading