- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: mediation in arizona
I recently saw an article with a similar title as the one above and decided to put in my two cents on the topic. As a long time Arizona attorney and mediator, I have gotten to see the range of … Continue reading
One of the principals of good communication and conflict resolution is listening. How many of us really listen? We think we are listening when all we are really either: (1) thinking of our response to what we think the … Continue reading
Most doctors live in fear of being sued for medical malpractice. Such claims are prevalent enough to explain the exorbitant malpractice insurance rates in many specialties. Malpractice claims bring the risk of a large judgment and a public trial. Even … Continue reading
Courts in the United Kingdom have just made mediation mandatory for family law disputes. Mail Online, October 18, 2010. The courts moved to this system because it determined that the normal system is “really intolerable for both children and parents … Continue reading
How to have a successful mediation in Phoenix Arizona Continue reading
There are over five million couples that are not married that live together. There are hundreds of thousands of gay couples in Arizona to whom the government has denied the right to marry. The divorce process is only available to married people in Arizona. Continue reading
As an Arizona employment and Arizona family law attorney, I have seen the negative impact of litigation on its participants. Though litigation is often necessary to pursue one’s rights, it has many disadvantages. In a nutshell, the litigation process is: … Continue reading