- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: scottsdale mediation
While divorce mediation gets a lot of attention, mediation is a great way to resolve any dispute. Within the family law realm, people use mediation to resolve: Paternity actions (where unmarried people have children and want to define custody, parental … Continue reading
You have decided to avoid the Arizona Divorce Process of going to court. Now what? All parties to a dispute must agree to mediate, as it is a voluntary process in Arizona, in most cases. Therefore, your goal is now … Continue reading
Mediation Scottsdale is a less expensive option than going to court. Any time that you go to court in Arizona it would be reasonable to expect a large expense. Mediation tends to be much less expensive. Continue reading
MEDIATION PRACTICE MOVES TO NORTH SCOTTSDALE Scottsdale Mediation Scottsdale, Arizona now has a new mediation firm. Simmons & Gottfried, PLLC (featured in AZMediator.com) has moved to a new office in the Scottsdale Airpark. The office is conveniently located minutes off … Continue reading
How do mediators in Phoenix help people to resolve conflict. You do not have to go to court in Arizona to resolve a dispute. An Arizona mediator can help you solve a potential lawsuit. Continue reading
What Arizona attorneys want, more than anything else, are happy, satisfied clients. Happy, satisfied clients make attorneys’ jobs fulfilling. These types of clients are also more likely to pay their bills, not complain and refer their friends and colleagues to … Continue reading
You have decided that mediation is the best route to resolve your dispute. Now what? All parties to a dispute must agree to mediate, as it is a voluntary process. Therefore, your goal is now to convince the other party … Continue reading
Mediation is very different from the adversarial process of arbitration and litigation. What is Litigation? Litigation is probably the best known form of getting a dispute resolved and probably one of the most expensive as well. Litigation can have considerable … Continue reading