- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: what is mediation
Choosing Mediation in Arizona is a great option to resolve or prevent conflict in your life. Mediation, and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”), including Collaborative law and facilitation, are powerful methods of resolving conflict that allows the participants … Continue reading
As an Arizona employment and Arizona family law attorney, I have seen the negative impact of litigation on its participants. Though litigation is often necessary to pursue one’s rights, it has many disadvantages. In a nutshell, the litigation process is: … Continue reading
Mediation is very different from the adversarial process of arbitration and litigation. What is Litigation? Litigation is probably the best known form of getting a dispute resolved and probably one of the most expensive as well. Litigation can have considerable … Continue reading