- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Category Archives: Marriage Mediation Arizona
Divorce Corp is a new documentary espousing the downside of divorce litigation. I have not watched the movie, but based on the trailer (found at: http://www.divorcecorp.com/), the movie focuses on the tremendous cost – financially and emotionally – of litigation. … Continue reading
The goal of the parties at the outset of any divorce mediation process in Arizona is to resolve the issues facing the parties, whatever they may be. At the conclusion of the mediation process, the parties generally want to memorialize … Continue reading
If you are unsure if mediation is right for you, it is often helpful to hear what someone who has been through the process has to say about it. Below is a review from one of my recent mediation participants, … Continue reading
One of the principals of good communication and conflict resolution is listening. How many of us really listen? We think we are listening when all we are really either: (1) thinking of our response to what we think the … Continue reading
While the legalization of same sex marriages is gaining momentum across the Nation, no one familiar with Arizona’s politics expect this state to jump on the bandwagon any time soon. Arizona’s ban on gay marriage leads to many practical problems … Continue reading
Mediation is not only useful for divorces and lawsuits. People also successfully use mediation to work through issues to preserve their relationships. This type of mediation is used by spouses, significant others, former spouses, family members and even co-workers, neighbors … Continue reading