- Mediation Services for Arizona 480-998-1500
No Retainer - pay as you go for family law mediation
- Finding Peace Through Mediation
- The Biggest Mistake You Can Make If You Have A Support Obligation In Arizona
- Going Separate Ways: An Arizona Divorce and Your Home
- What Does it Mean to be an “Unbiased” or “Neutral” Mediator?
- Mediation – The Best Option Even When Cost Is Not A Concern
- Does Mediation Work?
- Mediation Helps Children Around the World
- How Spousal Maintenance is Determined in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Addressing Disclosure Issues in Arizona Family Law Mediation
- Can We Mediate If I Am A Victim of Domestic Violence?
Arizona Mediation CompanyArizona Mediators
Arizona Business Mediation
Tag Archives: arizona divorce lawyer
Divorce Arizona – Is the state of Arizona a no fault divorce state? Continue reading
You can hire an Arizona Divorce Mediator rather than slugging it out in court for an Arizona Divorce. Mediation is typically faster and less expensive than going to court when it comes to getting divorced. Continue reading
Collaborative divorce in Arizona is used to settle a divorce outside of the courtroom. Continue reading
When Going to court in Arizona can cost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, who can afford pay to litigate in this current economy? Okay, who can afford to litigate other than corporations that received TARP money? Conflicts do … Continue reading
What Arizona attorneys want, more than anything else, are happy, satisfied clients. Happy, satisfied clients make attorneys’ jobs fulfilling. These types of clients are also more likely to pay their bills, not complain and refer their friends and colleagues to … Continue reading
When couples accrue property during the Arizona marriage in any way other than gift or inheritance(community property), they need an effective manner to divide that property during the divorce. Arizona law requires an “equitable” (near equal) division of community property. … Continue reading